On Friday October 18th, Prof. Suzanne Kingston participated in the Enforcing European Union Environmental Law conference in University College Cork, hosted by the Center for Law and the Environment at UCC.
The conference explored critical topics related to:
- an EU Commission perspective on environmental enforcement;
- enforcement of EU nature law;
- enforcing our right to clean air;
- private enforcement of EU environmental law including by means of litigation, where necessary;
- and the general outlook for environmental law enforcement in Ireland into the future.
Prof. Kingston presented on “Enforcement of EU Nature Law – Recent Developments.”
Many thanks to the Center of Law and the Environment at UCC for organizing this important conference – follow their Twitter account to keep up to date with upcoming events.